POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia v4 : Re: Grassy Julia v4 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia v4
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 27 Jun 2003 09:32:04
Message: <3efc4754$1@news.povray.org>
The image looks great!  I'd like to be sitting on that thing.
I couldn't tell what the seagull was.  At first I thought it was a low
flying plane of some sort.  It seems a bit blurry to me.  Perhaps motion
blur?
I would be tempted to add two more fractals that are somewhat similar and
place them much further out/away on the right side of the image.

Patrick